Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sick Days


Buttons is in the sick jail! She'll be in the pokey till Monday.

Buttons is now home from the vet after getting "fixed". Funny- she doesn't seem any better- in fact, she seems to be more broken now! Her tummy is shaved and she has a big boo-boo and I can't play with her because of it! I really, really wanted to play with her too- I was crying all day long looking for her when she was away- I even kept up mom and dad up crying for her. My toys are not as fun when she is gone.

Buttons is spending most of her time in the sick jail, a 2x3 cage made of grid shelf parts. Mom wasn't expecting her to need it, so she had to make a quick one using clear sticky stuff to hold it together. Dad even bought Buttons a special one story cave thing just for her since she shouldn't be jumping around too much. Lucky girl! Mom lets her out to play in the rest of the flat every now and then but makes sure she doesn't get on the tall toys and tries to make sure I can't play with Buttons and have fun. >:(

I can't wait till Buttons is better, and quite frankly, I'm sure she feels the same way!

-Momo the Wonder Kitten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home