Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Play Time!


Momma brought out the birdie on a stick! I wonder why it seems to only move when Momma is around...

Oh well, I'll leave the philosophizing to Buttons- all *I* care about is that it's out and I'm having a good ol' time attacking it!

And it turns out that Buttons' 6 month birthday was on the 15th. Opps. Poor mom is over-stressed and got her dates mixed up. Unfortunately due to our unexpectedly expensive vet visits over the past few weeks and the purchase of our super tall carpet tree, mom and dad are very much broke, so it was just as well that they didn't give her the birthday party...

They'll just have to make it up to her six months from now.

P.S. Mom and dad came home smelling of the "pound" today, I'm not sure what they were doing there- but I don't think they are up to any good.

-Momo the Wonder Kitten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home