Saturday, May 27, 2006

The 27th post on the 27th day

Momo is still very sick... the doctor tried saying that she wasn't taking her meds, which we are... truth is, this is the four time since we had her that she's been on this medicine and we haven't even had her a year. She might be growing an immunity to it.

He put her on other meds and I'm regretting taking her to that doctor in the first place, but it was the only day we would have had a ride out anywhere/ he was the only one taking patients that day/ she really needed it.

Bleh... we're throw her a party next week. Last week we got her a Drinkwell of her own (just one of the cheaper versions... the less fancy trickle one) and gave her the room by the window, so she can bird hunt while Beowulf and Buttons watch her and try to take her food... do I really need to keep them separated for FOUR WEEKS now? She still cries from being so lonely... I'm tempted to just put them all together, but then the other two might get sick, oh it's all so bad.

Beowulf is annoyed and Buttons just wants her sister back. Momo has finally accepted the motion of pill taking as part of life now... I'm going to give her some treats, I feel so guilty just thinking about it.

Maybe we'll combine Buttons and Momo's birthdays instead, hers is in a couple of weeks, so I don't see why not.

><
-The Ever-worried Wonder Kitten Mama

6 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Happy Purrthday to you, Momo! I hope your eye is getting better! I'm sure with Beowulf and Buttons and the love of your human pets, you will be just fine.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Bah! I forgot to add Happy Purrthday to you too, Buttons! My deepest apologies!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Get better Momo!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Spock said...

I hope Momo feels better. You can send all the wonder kittens down for my purrthday party next month if'n you want to & they feels like it......all info is on mine bloggie!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Get well soon, sweet Momo!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

How is Momo doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home