Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Thank you to all our kitty friends who send good wishes to our mommy's grand daddy. Our two-legged grand mama has been very sad lately because her daddy is not getting better.

Life in Kittenland hasn't been good either... I've been fighting another cold for the past two weeks... momma was hoping I would get better on my own... so was I... but it looks like I'm going to have to go to the vet to get some tests done on me at the end of the week... I might have allergies. :(

We got our Secret Paw friend in the e-mail the other day! Momma picked up some things and hopes to send it out later on this week, once work and kitten scritches are had by all.

Buttons knows how to turn the fan on and off, so she is now in control of the room's temperature. I need to eat and take a nap now... I can hear my tum-tum growling...

-Momo the Wonder Kitten

p.s.- We're still updating our links area, daddy has'nt had the time to do it since I'm always either on his lap or eatting his shoes.

9 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

I hope that everything gets better real soon.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Petey said...

Hi Buttons & Momo & Beowolf. We just found you guys. I have allergies too, I'm allergic to myself even. I also get sinus infections during the winter. The mom vaporizes me and adds tea tree oil to the medicine cup. It works for me every time. I'll have my staff add you to our links.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Glad to hear your mom is back, but not so glad to hear her grand-dude is not feeling better. We'll continue to send fierce healing vibes to him.

As for your allergies? Brach thinks he is allergic to human dander. My mom says it's not allergies, but a "psychosomatic condition".

I didn't know what that meant, but I heard "PSYCHO", so I laughed.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hey, we just found you too! We hopes you are feelin' better very soon. We are also sendin' purrs for your mommy's granddaddy.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Buttons

George from The Crew, here. I'm thinking of starting a group for bi & tri-color cats. Would you be interested in joining? e-mail me at thecrew@catlover.com

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mittens has been sneezing for two days now and, of course, Mom is worried and talking the V E T word.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger seo said...

Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
Approved Auditor in DAFZA
Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
Approved Auditor in JAFZA
i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
Approved Auditor in DMCC

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger seo said...

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

Virgin Linseed Oil BP
flaxseed oil

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger seo said...

Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
Architects in Indore
Civil Contractors in Indore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home