Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Thank you to all our kitty friends who send good wishes to our mommy's grand daddy. Our two-legged grand mama has been very sad lately because her daddy is not getting better.

Life in Kittenland hasn't been good either... I've been fighting another cold for the past two weeks... momma was hoping I would get better on my own... so was I... but it looks like I'm going to have to go to the vet to get some tests done on me at the end of the week... I might have allergies. :(

We got our Secret Paw friend in the e-mail the other day! Momma picked up some things and hopes to send it out later on this week, once work and kitten scritches are had by all.

Buttons knows how to turn the fan on and off, so she is now in control of the room's temperature. I need to eat and take a nap now... I can hear my tum-tum growling...

-Momo the Wonder Kitten

p.s.- We're still updating our links area, daddy has'nt had the time to do it since I'm always either on his lap or eatting his shoes.

8 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

I hope that everything gets better real soon.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Petey said...

Hi Buttons & Momo & Beowolf. We just found you guys. I have allergies too, I'm allergic to myself even. I also get sinus infections during the winter. The mom vaporizes me and adds tea tree oil to the medicine cup. It works for me every time. I'll have my staff add you to our links.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Glad to hear your mom is back, but not so glad to hear her grand-dude is not feeling better. We'll continue to send fierce healing vibes to him.

As for your allergies? Brach thinks he is allergic to human dander. My mom says it's not allergies, but a "psychosomatic condition".

I didn't know what that meant, but I heard "PSYCHO", so I laughed.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

Hey, we just found you too! We hopes you are feelin' better very soon. We are also sendin' purrs for your mommy's granddaddy.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hi Buttons

George from The Crew, here. I'm thinking of starting a group for bi & tri-color cats. Would you be interested in joining? e-mail me at thecrew@catlover.com

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Patches & Mittens said...

Mittens has been sneezing for two days now and, of course, Mom is worried and talking the V E T word.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
It covers pet center related contents.
All the best!

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger 日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

 

Post a Comment

<< Home