Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grass and the no-fun blues



The grass mommy has been growing for us all week long was finally ready today. We got to bask in the sunlight from the big window next to the bed and feast on the green goodness.

I don't know what kind of creature that toy is next to me.. all I know is that mommy would wind up some stick on it and it would start kicking! Poor Beowulf ran away while me and Buttons fended it off. But it was I who defeated it, so it was my prize.



Anyway... mom is really busy starring at a large table with paper on it... she says it's "overdue work" and to not bother her while she's doing it... which of course meant that we HAD to see what she was doing- afterall, this "overdue work" was cutting into our scrtching time! Buttons was the bravest of all of us, actually scaling this odd stand-up type table to see what mommy was doing.

She says once she's done in a day or so we'll have her all to ourselves. Humph! At least daddy will still let us bite at his feet when he's in front of his computer!

Hopefully I can write about Beowulf tomorrow- or maybe he will do it himself!

-Momo the Wonder Kiten

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

CAT GRASS! I love it! I love it! Mom is going to plant some for us, as well as fresh catnip.

Can't wait!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

When Mom plants grass Mittens pulls it out by the roots and tosses dirt all over! She is such a pig! And she hogs it all!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home