Sunday, February 05, 2006

Where have I been lately?

So you may be wondering where I've been lately...

Momy has been so busy with work lately that she's been needing me to help her...



That's right, You Say it First, Namir Deiter and possibly 20 other web comics are all drawn by ME!!!

...ok, I might have just taken her warm seat on the bed (mommies back has been hurting her), but I bet I could draw them, if I wanted to... but I like seeing mom work hard.

-Buttons the (artistic) Wonder Kitten

4 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Thanks for coming to visit me everyday...I will have mom add you to our links!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Buttons, Momo & Beuwolf ~ we just found your bloggy. We look forward to reading more about you

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger The Wonder Kittens said...

Hi Patches! Please thank your mom for us!

And hi Mia & Ghost! Thanks for finding us! We've been reading yours for a while on our bookmarks... daddy needs to update our links soon!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow, Buttons looks just like our little Yaffa.
hmmmm
ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home