Friday, January 20, 2006

Break time!


Mom spends a lot of her time in front of the computer... she says she does it so she can get us toys and food. I'm not sure I follow the logic about how one causes the other- but at the end of the day, when I'm on my super tall carpet tree, eatting treats, I really don't care.

But sometimes Mom spends too much time on the computer and stares a little too intently into it and not unto us, which is the cue for me to turn her eyes away from the glowing box and onto what's really important- me!... and sometimes Momo.

There's nothing more refreshing for a two-legged cat than giving us little four leggers a good scritching. :)

-Buttons the scritched Wonder Kitten

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

awww, you look like our Yaffa.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home