Saturday, February 11, 2006

We've been tagged!

Miss Kukka has tagged us! We love to play games (even those that don't involve moving lights)!

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Since we don't have a large archive as of yet, we'll have to go with our third post (at least we got one of the numbers right!)

From Sick Days:

"Her tummy is shaved and she has a big boo-boo and I can't play with her because of it! I really, really wanted to play with her too- I was crying all day long looking for her when she was away- I even kept up mom and dad up crying for her."




Mommy is really busy right now- she's still working on "overdue work", so we'll tag 5 people tommrow! :D

-Buttons the Wonder Kitten

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I forgot that you wouldn't have a 23rd post yet! Creative comeback on the 3rd post idea, though.

I guess I just enjoy reading what you have to say and don't acknowledge you guys are new at it!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice blog and pictures...welcome my blog too... =^.^=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home